These specifications refer to general technical requirements for purpose made prefabricated angular, lattice type, self-support towers intended for telecommunications use.
There are different international standards that specify towers according to the following:
• Materials e.g. steel structure & locking devices.
• Loads e.g. Dead load, wind load and appurtenances.
• Tower stress e.g. structure force.
follows the British Standards in general; however, there are some other codes & criteria that are only specific to the use, and are hence used to customize the towers.
• Three and Four Legged Angular Self Support Monopole Tower
The specifications for this type of antenna support structures are covered in this document.
• Monopole Telecommunication Tower
Please refer to the Monopole Towers Technical Specification OM/MON/01.